What is the correct spelling for RESPONING?
This word (Responing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RESPONING
- rasping The sparks hissed and crackled from the rasping and ringing blades.
- reasoning They valued a commander more for bravery of the bull-dog type than for any powers of reasoning and subtle combination.
- repining Faith and fancy both combining, Blessings to me freely given, Keep my soul from e'er repining, As I think of Ann in Heaven.
- respond The sick man did not respond warmly to this proposition.
- ripening By this I don't mean to suggest that he cannot grow in beauty and goodness, but that in his case such growth must be that of the unfolding flower, of the ripening seed, of the tree soaring aloft and crowning itself with foliage."
- Resigning But, when I came home and learned that she was to be married to some one else, I did the very opposite thing to resigning.
- Respiring This gas is produced in large quantities by the respiration of animals, as may be proved by respiring through a tube immersed in lime-water, when the water will be instantly rendered turbid from the formation of chalk.
- Responding She might have been an ancient woman responding with humility at the church door to the patronage of the parson.
- spooning Well, say, then, that they came here to rifle the place, but that when I caught them they were spooning.
- reopening But what I cannot understand is your coming here and reopening the subject with me.
- rezoning Due to an intergovermental agreement between the Larimer County and the City of Fort Collins, the developer first pursued the rezoning through Larimer County, followed by an annexation and rezoning process through the City of Fort Collins.