What is the correct spelling for RESSIVE?
This word (Ressive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RESSIVE
- erosive Proton pump inhibitors, however, are the preferred treatment for erosive esophagitis since they have been shown to promote healing better than H2-antagonists.
- massive In the little square in front of the church a few families sat in silence on the massive stone benches.
- missive Odo was quick-witted enough to capture this missive without attracting the notice of his grand-aunts, and stealing a glance at it, he read-"Cavaliere, I starve.
- passive It was a feeling of dull passive pain now; a mood that did not want to sleep.
- receive Some say that Chinese girls receive no education.
- receiver Her interests appeared to be few; and she was neither a writer nor a receiver of letters.
- recessive (It is conventional in genetics to use capital letters to indicate dominant alleles and lower-case letters to indicate recessive alleles.
80 words made from the letters RESSIVE
4 letter words made from RESSIVE:eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, erse, ever, ives, revi, ries, rise, rive, seer, sees, sere, siev, sire, sise, sree, ssri, svir, veer, vier, vies, vise.
5 letter words made from RESSIVE:erevs, erses, esser, evers, isere, isser, ivers, reise, reiss, reive, reses, revis, riese, riess, rieve, rises, seeis, seier, serei, seres, serse, sersi, serve, servi, sever, siers, siese, sieve, siree, sires, sirve, srvis, veers, veres, verse, versi, vesre, viers, vires, viser, vises, visse.
3 letter words made from RESSIVE:ese, esr, eve, ies, ire, irs, res, rev, see, sir, sis, sse, vie.