What is the correct spelling for RETATED?
This word (Retated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RETATED
- reheated Have the bricks reheated, and let them be red-hot!"
- related But I appreciate it, $hort cause I'm related, I probably stuck game and participated – Pimp Me by too short
- restate In order to prevent any possible misconception upon the subject, let us briefly restate the definition in a different way: A Talisman is the exact antipodes of a charm.
- rested It rested him, since it made him, for a time, forget.
- retained She retained her own constitution and laws.
- retreated "Ask her ten years hence," said the Colonel, as he retreated to the door.
- rotate In moving the eccentric, however, it must, under all conditions, be moved in the direction in which it will rotate, for reasons already given.
- rotated When he released the arrow, the bow rotated in his hand so that the string faced in the opposite direction from which it started.
- rotted There was a long and unusual drought, followed by so much rain that the roots rotted in the ground, and sickness spread amongst sheep and oxen.
- rutted The brick side-walk was in bad condition, and littered with junk of all kinds, while the road-way was entirely uncared for, and deeply rutted from heavy traffic.
- stated Having thus stated his position as plainly as possible, San Giacinto folded his great hands upon his knee and leaned against the back of his chair.
- treated He would show his father once for all that he was a man and expected to be treated as one.
- Radiated Barto roared, and from deep dejection his whole countenance radiated.
- Rated But there was still some power left to him for violence of language after he got to his room, and he rated Kate and the old woman loudly, because his slippers were not in the proper place.
- predated :58–62 Clubs such as Rotary had long been predated by womens voluntary organisations, which started in the United States as early as 1790.
81 words made from the letters RETATED
3 letter words made from RETATED:ade, are, art, ate, dat, dre, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, rad, rat, red, ret, tad, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, ter, tet.
5 letter words made from RETATED:adree, adret, ardee, arede, arete, atete, dartt, detar, deter, detre, eader, eared, eater, etter, ratee, ratte, reate, tarte, tater, teaed, teare, teatr, teera, teter, tetra, trade, trate, tread, treat, treed, treet, treta.
4 letter words made from RETATED:dare, dart, date, dear, deer, eade, ered, eter, etre, raed, rate, read, reed, rete, taee, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trad, trat, tree, tted.