What is the correct spelling for RETIL?
This word (Retil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RETIL
- detail Official secrets have a general significance, and must therefore be guarded at all points and not merely in detail .
- radial =RADIUM= A radiant radiator, redolent of ranging radial rays of radio-activity, raised to radical rates and regarded as a ruthless rake-off in the reign of riches within the arrayed radius of a raging, raving and raided race.
- rail When, at service on Sundays, the sunlight came through on to the Dummy's polished choir rail and candles, the young John had the face of a girl, with short curling hair, very yellow for the colour scheme.
- rattle He stood with open mouth till he heard again the rattle of the door-handle.
- readily He will readily answer your letters on this subject.
- real They had hardly exchanged half an hour's real conversation.
- Gretel Annie had devoted her resting-spell to skating with all her might toward Broek, and back again, in the hope of meeting her mother or some of her family on the canal, or, it might be, Gretel Brinker-Not one of them had she seen-and she must hurry back, without ever catching a glimpse of her mother's cottage-for the poor helpless grandmother, she knew, was by this time moaning for some one to turn her upon her cot.
36 words made from the letters RETIL
3 letter words made from RETIL:ert, ire, lei, ler, let, lie, lir, lit, ret, rit, ter, tie, tri.
4 letter words made from RETIL:ertl, iler, ilet, leit, lert, leti, liet, lite, reit, reti, riel, rile, rite, teli, tiel, tier, tile, tire, trei, trel.
5 letter words made from RETIL:liter, litre, tiler.