What is the correct spelling for REUGARLY?
This word (Reugarly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REUGARLY
- beggarly If words could paint these I should not spare the words, but when I recall them, my richest treasure of adjectives seems a beggarly array of color tubes, flattened and twisted past all col-lapsibility.
- frugally She protested, as she wandered about her sunny, many-windowed rooms on the tenth floor, that if she was going to have to live frugally , she wouldn't live at all.
- really It didn't really matter.
- regal For he told them that Alexander had appeared to him in a dream, and showed him a regal pavilion richly furnished, with a throne in it; and told him if they would sit in council there, he himself would be present and prosper all the consultations and actions upon which they should enter in his name.
- regale Could justice ever have served up a spicier dish whereon to regale the multitude?
- regalia The Orange Lodge attends in regalia ."
- regularly It must be done well and regularly .