What is the correct spelling for REUGEE?
This word (Reugee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REUGEE
- rage Here he hesitated; he felt choked with rage .
- reek No more would the clean air and the sweet earth reek with life, and at last the ultimate mind-electron would be released forever.
- refuge The stranger, also, looked around for a place of refuge .
- refugee They had had four miles' start of Tim, and had ridden fiercely, and they entered the gulch into which the refugee had disappeared still two miles ahead.
- reggae Antidoping is a Mexican reggae band formed in the summer of 1992 in Mexico City.
- rouged In the men it was a clean-shaved, rubicund face, in the women it was puffed and sometimes rouged ; and this face was reduplicated everywhere-in the hotel, on the parade, on the pier, till it became a persecution such as one suffers in dreams.
- rug Well, I've got your chair and steamer rug all ready for you and all you have to do is come sit in it.
- rugger If you play badly at rugger you are asked what use you will be in a regiment.
- Rourke "And, girls, I think we must part now," said Kate Rourke .
- Renee Roland stood beside his father's chair; Renee sat at his feet, clasping his right hand.
- Reg Peering round, he saw May and Reg were the speakers, and a longing to get out of the way seized him. He took the earliest opportunity of excusing himself and calling a cab drove rapidly into the town, to the same restaurant into which Reg had seen Joe disappear.
- Reggie Maud and Reggie Byng came in.