What is the correct spelling for REUTEND?
This word (Reutend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REUTEND
- pretend "Stefana's proud, too-she needn't pretend! We still pretend The time we spend – The Wretched by nine inch nails
- rend And rend all nature's frame.
- return But when thou northward to me shalt return, I wish my Sun may never set, but burn – A Letter to Her Husband by Anne Bradstreet
- round The lamb, still swimming round and round, Made answer to that plaintive sound. – Idle Shepherd Boys, The by William Wordsworth
- routed The routed escort galloped beside him.
- rutted Phil turned the car off the highway onto the rutted dirt road that led across the sand to the field where the ship waited.
- tend They did not stay to inquire what he had done, or, indeed, to think whether his action would tend to further any scheme of their own; it was enough that he had shown defiance to the powers that be.