What is the correct spelling for REVEIWD?
This word (Reveiwd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REVEIWD
- received When he received it, he and his warriors went to the village which he thought was working witchcraft against him.
- reed McClellan is either as feeble as a reed , or a bad man.
- refit Rodney consequently went to Santa Lucia, to refit Hood's ships, and to prepare for the coming campaign, in which it was understood that the conquest of Jamaica was to be the first object of the allies.
- reid "No, we're even on it," Reid returned.
- revealed Spread out on the table, the leaves revealed themselves-all but the last-as closely covered with writing, in her own hand.
- revel The May-Day dance, for instance, was to be discerned on the afternoon under notice, in the guise of the club revel , or "club-walking," as it was there called.
- revered After the Duke had risen from the table and pressed a parting kiss upon her lips before leaving her to enter the carriage that was to take him to the railway station, she never saw his face again-nay more-though she honored and revered him, she never even wished or intended to see him again.
- reverie I fell into a reverie of most painful feelings.
- reversed And MacFarlane reversed his own order?
- revert But it would never do to revert to Roman numerals in, say, the arrangement of time-tables.
- review And so this review satisfied you that I was really the man you sought?"
- reviewer Or best of all, highest of all, might he not vie with that abnormal and remarkable man who wore at once the three crowns, and whether as Edinburgh Reviewer , as knight of the shire for York, or as Chancellor of England, played his part with equal ease?
- Levied They were in sore need of this; for even old soldiers would have had great difficulty in enduring such continued forced marches, which often ended only in a bloody battle; nevertheless, the greater part of the brave men who obeyed with such unwearied ardor the Emperor's orders, and who never refused to endure any fatigue or any danger, were conscripts who had been levied in haste, and fought against the most warlike and best disciplined troops in Europe.
- Raved It was no time for endearments-Olimpia raved herself still.
- Reefed It might, certainly, have been necessary to put the ship about, for the leeway she was making, coupled with the set of the cross tides, was causing her to hug the Irish coast too much, so that she was now bearing right on to the Saltee rocks, the vessel having covered the intervening twenty odd miles of water that lay between the Tuskar and this point since the hands had been first called up; but Captain Snaggs could have done this just as well off-hand after the topsails were reefed, without waiting until the men were ready to go below again before giving the fresh order.
70 words made from the letters REVEIWD
4 letter words made from REVEIWD:deer, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, drew, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, ewer, reed, reid, revi, rewi, ride, ried, rive, vedi, veer, vier, view, weed, weer, weir, weve, wide, wire, wive.
5 letter words made from REVEIWD:derve, dever, dewer, diver, drive, eider, erdei, reive, rewed, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vired, vrede, vreed, weide, weier, weird, werde, werid, wider, wierd, wired, wrede.
3 letter words made from REVEIWD:dew, die, dre, eve, ewe, ire, red, rev, rid, vie, wed, wee, wei.