What is the correct spelling for REVOCERY?
This word (Revocery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REVOCERY
- refinery At the end of the two months he sent his resignation in to the Chamber and opened a sugar-refinery at Briche.
- revelry The revelry began later.
- revere But in a few hundred years your descendants will come to revere us as gods.
- reverie Miss Ponsonby sat on in a reverie not altogether pleasant, as one or two changes in her sensitive countenance testified.
- revers The front of the skirt is trimmed to correspond with the train, the short apron, flounced and trimmed with point lace, gathered up at the sides, under the revers on the train.
- reverse It is often convenient to use the reverse of the above method, i.
- revise If it is the task of reason to choose among many possible courses and many possible varieties of life, then clearly it is man's duty to examine and revise every detail of his laws and customs and moral codes.
- reviser He knew that to complete his "wailing Iliads" the strong hand of the reviser was necessary, and he also realized that nothing is more difficult for the genius than to retain his gift.
- rivera The very names recorded here are strange, Of foreign accent, and of different climes; Alvares and Rivera interchange With Abraham and Jacob of old times.
- rosary To stand up in front of the world holding half a book seemed to her as much an offence against church etiquette as when once long ago at school she had quarrelled with another little girl over the ownership of a rosary and they had tugged against each other until the rosary broke in a shower of tinkling shells upon the floor of the convent chapel.
- Rivers But the fine mud brought down by rivers is frequently transported for vast distances before it settles.
- refers Now I would like to ask Dr. McFarland, where are to be found these "bonds of generous sympathy" to which he refers ?
- reveres The angels are less amiable nowadays, but every true child of Madrid reveres the example and envies the success of the San Isidro method of doing business.
- rovers Once or twice my spirits were revived by the hope that we had missed you; but at length the rovers resolved to cripple you, if possible, to prevent your escaping, though they found that they had encountered a far more determined antagonist than they expected.
- revues They realize that plays must be tested by actual performance,-though not necessarily by the unnatural demands of success in competition with Broadway revues and farce-melodramas,-and thus developed toward a genuine artistic embodiment of the vast and varied life, the manifold and deep idealism of this country.
- ravers No. I have remarked often that the most unimaginative people, who can see no beauty in a cultivated English field or in the features of a new-born babe, are the loudest ravers about glorious sunsets and Alpine panoramas; just as the man with no music in his soul, to whom a fugue of Sebastian Bach, or one of Mendelssohn's Songs without Words, means nothing, and is nothing thinks a monster concert of drums and trumpets uncommonly fine.
- cross-pieces Six men carried and moved each dummy, lifting it by the cross-pieces of the framework.
74 words made from the letters REVOCERY
3 letter words made from REVOCERY:ceo, cer, coy, cro, cry, eec, err, eve, eye, ore, orr, rev, roc, roe, rye, vcr.
4 letter words made from REVOCERY:cere, cero, coey, core, cove, covy, cree, crye, ecer, eery, erce, ervy, ever, evoe, evro, evry, over, rece, revy, reye, roey, rove, roye, ryce, ryer, ryve, veer, very, vory, yore.
5 letter words made from REVOCERY:cervo, corer, corre, cover, covey, coyer, creer, creve, crore, errey, every, overy, recer, recre, revco, rever, reyer, rover, veeco, veery, verco, verey, verre, verry, vorce, voree, voyce, voyer.