What is the correct spelling for REWOKE?
This word (Rewoke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REWOKE
- rebuke Minks looked at him-regarded him, rather-astonishment, almost disapproval, in one eye, and in the other, apparently observing the vineyards, a mild rebuke .
- remake To remake the oxygen absorbed; 2. To destroy the carbonic acid breathed out. Nothing easier to do by means of chlorate of potash and caustic potash.
- retake But should famine oblige him to surrender, I will retake Genoa in the plains of the Scrivia.
- revoke I revoke nothing that I have said or done.
- awoke When they awoke in the morning, they could hardly believe their eyes.
34 words made from the letters REWOKE
4 letter words made from REWOKE:eker, ekwe, ewer, ewok, kere, kore, kree, krew, kwee, ower, reek, reke, reko, week, weer, work, wroe.
3 letter words made from REWOKE:ewe, kor, ore, owe, roe, row, wee, woe, wok.
5 letter words made from REWOKE:krewe, krowe, owere, roewe, weero, worke, wroke.
6 letter words made from REWOKE:rewoke.