What is the correct spelling for RGAB?
This word (Rgab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RGAB
- cab When the cab was out of sight, he carried the things to the cottage and locked them in.
- crab While the orioles were weaving the last threads into their nest, I ran round the house, crept a long way behind the old wall, and so to a safe hiding place near the crab -apple.
- gab In his general uneasiness, in his hankering for any sort of information that would help his affairs, the young man was tempted to follow the provocative Elias and pin him down to something definite; the flashes of shrewd sanity in the fanatic's mouthings had encouraged Frank to believe that the Prophet was not quite as much of an ingenuous lunatic as his gab and garb suggested.
- garb Dorn had noted a good many strangers lately-men whose garb was not that of farmers, whose faces seemed foreign, whose actions were suspicious.
- gb In most North American sports, the phrase games behind or games back (often abbreviated GB), is a common way to reflect the gap between a leading team and another team in a sports league, conference, or division.
- gob Four battles took place on the borders near Gob and Gath, and many severe combats had to be fought with the Philistines.
- grab Then he goes into the stables and makes a grab at the 'oss's ear.
- grub "Well, I'm used to cold grub ," he smiled over his shoulder.
- jab With a last jab at the fire he dismissed the interview just over from his mind and settled down to think.
- rag He dressed himself accordingly, and, taking his gathered coin from its hiding-place, wrapped every piece separately in a bit of rag , slid it into his deep pocket, and sewed the pocket up.
- rage The black, uttering a cry of disappointed rage , bounded away and a moment after was lost to sight among the scrub.
- rb Caprock faced a Wichita Falls Rider team with All-District RB Royster in Wichita Falls.
- regal In these latter days the members of the fraternity lived in great splendor; their tables were heavy with the richest viands to be obtained, while they were served in regal style by numerous slaves, male and female.
- rib Broken collar-bone, and I think a rib as well, but I am not sure yet.
- riga The roads were heavy with rain, so we were a week in getting to Riga , and when we arrived I was sorry to hear that Prince Charles was not there.
- rob And I was saying to myself that when Rob MacNicol has a boat of his own, then I will show him how to find the herring, and no one will know but himself.
- rub Then he sat up very straight and stretched himself as tall as he could, but he wisely took care not to rub against the tree.
- scab This not only stops the bleeding but forms a firm scab , under which healing may occur rapidly.
- KGB Oleg Dimitrov – KGB agent, Caracas Clay Vincent – AXE agent, N7
- Reba Got to clear something out before Reba comes up here.
- rags He slipped down the stairs like a bundle of rags .
- RCA If the posterior descending artery is supplied by the right coronary artery (RCA), then the coronary circulation can be classified as "right-dominant".
- REHAB So a rehab it would be.
- RAGA Next, I moved into the living room and put on a raga, "Malkauns," concert volume, the one where the first note goes straight to your heart.
- ragas Tell him we don't have ragas in England.