What is the correct spelling for RHEIN?
This word (Rhein) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RHEIN
- rain Out o' the rain , is it?
- rainy "Here, little girl," she added, advancing to Eloise, "you need this in your white gown to cheer us up this rainy day."
- reign We are told, however, that that cannot be, and that it must have been made at least a thousand years before King Alfred's glorious reign .
- rein In a few minutes he dropped rein at the gate and re-entered the yard.
- reins And he leaped down forthwith from the cart, and handed Robin the reins in exchange for the purse.
- reno Day before yesterday my nephew received a letter stating these facts, and, later, a telegram asking him to come to Reno , where he was delayed, feeling too ill to go farther alone.
- rhine There was nothing to keep me in Strasburg, so I wanted to cross the Rhine immediately; but Desarmoises persuaded me to come with him to see an extremely pretty woman who had only delayed her departure for Augsburg in the hope that we might journey there together.
- rhone The entire project involves the building of a new harbor and the cutting of a ship canal, actually tunneled through solid rock for five long miles, joining the old harbor and the Mediterranean to the River Rhone .