What is the correct spelling for RHIMES?
This word (Rhimes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RHIMES
- remiss He'd been remiss , he said, about making money.
- rhyme Maiden, that read'st this simple rhyme, Enjoy thy youth, it will not stay; Enjoy the fragrance of thy prime, For oh, it is not always May! – It is not Always May by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Crimes I related the whole story, except what they had no business to know, for, in the opinion of the worthy men, who had paid heavy tribute to Love, all intrigues were fearful crimes.
- rims Do you notice how dark the rims of her eyes are, and how clear the whites?
- rams Flying bridges were again prepared, and landing parties were directed to leap ashore on the narrow beach between the wall and the water, and get to work with rams and scaling ladders.
70 words made from the letters RHIMES
4 letter words made from RHIMES:emir, eris, heim, heir, hemi, herm, hime, hire, ihme, mehr, meir, mesh, mieh, mihr, mire, mish, resh, riem, ries, rihm, rime, rims, rise, sehr, semi, shem, shim, sieh, sihm, sire.
3 letter words made from RHIMES:esm, esr, hem, hie, ies, ire, irs, ism, mei, mes, mis, mri, mrs, msh, rem, res, rim, sir.
5 letter words made from RHIMES:heirs, heris, hersi, hiers, hiser, imesh, mehri, meshi, mires, miser, rehim, resmi, rhies, riehm, riems, riesh, rimes, semir, sherm, shier, shire, sihem.