What is the correct spelling for RHYMNE?
This word (Rhymne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RHYMNE
- hymen After this rapid dialogue we took breakfast, and then, perfectly agreed, we went to bed, rather as if we were about to sacrifice to Hymen than to love.
- hymn Whereupon the Captain would open the piano, and she would play the hymn that he liked best.
- rhine God help Germany if they ever penetrate to the Rhine .
- rhone It is the Sorgue which falls into the Rhone near Avignon.
- rhyme "I will venture to assert that a just translation of any ancient poet in rhyme is impossible," he declares.
- rhymed Immediately Dr. Perkins had introduced this strange character, Plumbo broke out into rhymed speech which was a peculiarity of his.
- rhymer Dennis and Rhymer think his Romans not sufficiently Roman; and Voltaire censures his kings as not completely royal.
- rhyming The result was that at the end of a certain time it was impossible to meet an office-seeker or a politician, that is to say, an artist or literary man, out of his element and in search of the beautiful in an alien sphere, who did not turn his back on the pursuit of a government appointment in order to return to rhyming , sculpture and painting.
- rime Then a stranger stepped into the room; evidently a gentleman; he bowed to the two ladies, and stood, with the rime on his boots and a whip in his hand, a little exhausted and disordered by hard riding.
- romaine Professor William Romaine Newbold, in a sitting which took place on June 19, 1895, asked George Pelham what we ought to think of this theory of Stainton Moses.
- roman 71 York, capital of Roman Britain, i.
- rome She has been honest enough to take part against them when writing to her brother-in-law in Rome .
- rune On the top stone is a bird, probably meant for a dove, resting on a branch with the rune which Stephens took to be Cadmon Mae Fawed.
- Ramon "Oh, please do, Ramon ; I have been waiting for you.
- Rene There are vague rumours and stories of his having been engaged in various expeditions -among them one fitted out in Genoa by John of Anjou to recover the kingdom of Naples for King Rene of Provence; but there is no reason to believe these rumours: good reason to disbelieve them, rather.
- Romney So he lied roundly to his people, and told them that he was going to spend a week or two with an old chum who was staying up for the vacation at Cambridge, and instead, he chose the opposite point of the compass, and took train to New Romney , and walked over to the squat, one-storied bungalow near the sea.
- rhymers With all her rhymers and all her inspiration, New England gave forth not a single original note.
- rhymes With the introduction of end-rhymes came the discovery that a decoration so formal could convert verse into something approaching the architectural.
42 words made from the letters RHYMNE
3 letter words made from RHYMNE:ern, hem, hen, men, ney, nmr, rem, rye, yen.
4 letter words made from RHYMNE:erny, hemy, herm, heyn, hrny, hyem, hyer, hymn, mehr, meyn, myre, nehm, nemr, nrem, rehn, reny, rhye, rhyn, ryme, ryne, yehn, yehr, ymer.
5 letter words made from RHYMNE:henry, hymen, hymer, hymne, myhre, myren, rhyme, rhyne, yrneh.
6 letter words made from RHYMNE:hymner.