What is the correct spelling for RIDAY?
This word (Riday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIDAY
- day That's why I'm poor to-day.
- friday Coming back on Friday -coming back on Friday ! Used to party Friday , Saturday, and pray on Sunday – Ear Drums Pop by Dilated Peoples
- ida "Fire," screamed Ida Mary; "fire!"
- rad When we were on our way back from Ypres on our return, a horse ridden by an officer suddenly curvetted across the road in front of us. Rad pulled up the car to a full stop, and the officer pulled in his horse at the same time.
- radar And check on a rumor that they've tracked some disks with radar .
- raid She was a handy person to have along on a raid .
- rat It would be a horrible thing did the rat walk across her father's beard, and yet for her life she could not move.
- ray Sara had her lips open, all ready to answer whatever Ray might say, but she shut them suddenly and the boy went on.
- read I won't read it."
- ready "I am quite ready to go now," he said.
- red "I've heard about it," says I. "And this," says he, "is the red room.
- reedy "Won't you-that is, must I fix-" "That's all for to-night, and good night," he answered me with a laugh that was as reedy as the brisk wind in the trees.
- reid They did not like the methods of either the coach or Miss Reid .
- rid Maybe that would get rid of Dunnan for him.
- ride "Great mornin' for a ride .
- rider "They seem to like it," grinned Phil, turning to the rider beside him.
- road "Unless I know everything that is to be known, I will not go another step along this road .
- rod They showed me also where the iron rod upon which was suspended a bell was cut off of Uncle Tim's collar.
- rowdy "Town and Gown" refers to the animosity between the local permanent residents of the town and the rowdy students, occasionally descending into actual fist fights.
- ruddy His complexion was distinctly ruddy .
- Ridgy Shall these few men Beat back the flower, and best half of our troops, While on our side, so many ships of war, And floating batt'ries, from the mystic tide, Shake all the hill, and sweep its ridgy top?
- RD Individuals high in RD experience greater reinforcement when initially engaging in the addictive behaviour, and experience stronger conditioned associations with continued use.