What is the correct spelling for RIEGNS?
This word (Riegns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIEGNS
- reign It was not at all true in Victoria's reign that money would carry a man anywhere.
- reins A shiver ran through her blood, and, as though with a sudden pull at the reins of her imagination, she turned to Noemi: "Come!"
- rings Opening the door, which rings a bell of its own accord, you walk straight into the drawing-room, or hall.
- rinse Empty, rinse the basin, and dry it with the cloth.
- Rains The June evening was cool after the long rains.
- ripens She will be cold when the winter winds blow, and hungry when the summer corn ripens ."
- wrens Robins all have found it out, Wrens and bluebirds too, Don't you wish you'd thought to ask Ere away they flew?
- ruins It also had been worse than this: it was the inner life that lay in ruins then.
- reigns The noise reigned supreme, as silence reigns elsewhere.
- ringers The bending willows swept the river surface with slender green ringers , startling the trout and grayling that quivered and darted in the pools and shallows.
- wrings Such conduct may be imperial, but it isn't polite, that I must say, though it wrings my heart to find fault with him.
88 words made from the letters RIEGNS
4 letter words made from RIEGNS:egin, egis, egri, engi, eris, erni, gens, gien, gnsr, grin, gris, inge, ings, nige, rein, reni, ries, ring, rise, segi, sein, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sire.
3 letter words made from RIEGNS:erg, ern, esr, gen, gin, gsr, ies, ige, ire, irs, nig, res, rig, sen, sin, sir.
5 letter words made from RIEGNS:ergin, ering, erins, ersin, genis, genri, gerin, gersi, giers, giner, gines, giren, girns, grein, greis, gries, grine, grins, inger, isger, isneg, isner, negri, niger, regni, reign, reing, reins, renig, rensi, resin, rieng, rines, ringe, rings, rinse, risen, segni, seing, sengi, serin, sgeir, siner, singe, siren, sring.