What is the correct spelling for RIEND?
This word (Riend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIEND
- fiend He towered above his shrinking fiend , wrath in his eye.
- friend Come 'long wi' me, friend , will ye?"
- grind And, Barby, grind some coffee, will you?"
- rand Rand pointed out the flight of steps beside the fireplace.
- red The girl's red lips curled disdainfully.
- reid Jim Reid said earnestly, "That's all right, Will.
- rein 236. Let destiny with loosened rein its course appointed fare, iii.
- rend And if a man had two souls, they would rend him so that he would be mad.
- render He is skilful, and perhaps can render speedy help.
- rent And I hear the noise of the rent earth-when they all died.
- rid I didn't wish to get rid of my faith.
- rind It is called Blackie from the black-waxed rind and it resembles Vermont State cheese, although it is flatter.
- ringed Maqueda laughed and said it was impossible, since the thing was the size of a small mountain, adding that the Abati had long ago lost all courage and enterprise, and were content to sit in their fertile and mountain-ringed land, feeding themselves with tales of departed grandeur and struggling for rank and high-sounding titles, till the day of doom overtook them.
- ripened Their superficial relations had gradually ripened into friendship.
- round You had better come round with me to my house."
- ruined I have ruined myself in doing it.
- trend If I had not loved her, I should not have saved Milly Trend , nor gone back to Botetourt, nor sacrificed myself for Alice.
- Rained Rained a good deal to-day, making all hands wet and uncomfortable; we filled up pretty nearly all our water-pots, however.
- Reined The man immediately reined in his horse.
- rends Foul is the bird that rends another bird, And foul the men who hale unwilling maids, From sire unwilling, to the bridal bed.
- rinds Cut the rinds from two cucumbers without breaking them, hang them on the inside of the pitcher from the top; drop in a good-sized lump of ice and serve at once in thin glasses.