What is the correct spelling for RIGOUR?
This word (Rigour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIGOUR
- rico From St. Thomas you can easily reach Porto Rico , and from there you can go anywhere you wish."
- rig She was seen to drive away from the house in her rig .
- riga She turned to Edwarda and told her that once, somewhere abroad-in Riga I think it was-a man had followed her along the street.
- rigger I will speak to the head-rigger myself, and tell him you want to learn your business, and are ready to do anything that he likes to set you to; and as you have been already two years at the work he will not find you a lubber."
- rigor Besides which, the rigor of the climate is such as to create a dread among women-artists to encounter its exigencies.
- rigour All was not else but night; Punishment for sin; much rigour , pain and roughness.
- rogue I hated him from the beginning, feeling that he was a rogue .
- vigour This vigour he needed.
- Roger "Nowhere, I'll bet," responded Roger promptly.
- Igor Igor, Rurik's son, was the eldest, and succeeded his uncle.
- rigors But in how many other places has that scene been enacted, before what other audiences of the accusing and the accused, under what laws of trial, with what degrees and rigors of judgment!