What is the correct spelling for RIHNO?
This word (Rihno) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIHNO
- chino She was wearing a teal colored silk tunic over a chino skirt.
- rain How beautiful is the rain! After the dust and heat, In the broad and fiery street, In the narrow lane, – Rain in Summer by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- reign If the Lord had actually come to reign a thousand years, surely the world would know it.
- rein I've given you free rein in tobacco and tea and coffee.
- reno I did not need the inscriptions-"Fort Reno " and "Fort Sill"-on the army wagons to assure me that these were veteran troops from the Plains, to whom campaigning was not a new thing.
- rhine The cry of the poor against the selfish rich, which rings in the ears of the detached man of letters at the end of the Antonine age, will still ring in the ears of the ascetic Salvianus, when the Germans have passed the Rhine .
- rhino He had received the rhino for the labour of his muse.
- rho The X is the Greek letter Chi and is equivalent to the English letters "ch"; the P is called Rho and is the same as the letter "r;" they thus represent the first three letters of the word Christ.
- rhone We crossed the Rhone over the bridge of boats, from which we had a good view, and arrived at Tarascon.
- rind After finishing the meal, he threw some fragments of potatoes and a rind of pork into the pail and took it up to carry it to the refuse heap, but stopped with a start when he left the house.
- ring But you do not know the way; I will ring for my maid, she will show you.
- rink From the other side of the rink came Jack's voice.
- rio About eight o'clock in the morning, all belief in the minds of the men on board the yacht that the Dunkery Beacon intended to sail to Rio Janeiro entirely disappeared, for that steamer changed her course to one considerably north of east.
- rn Her passengers will be cold and hungry whin they retur-rn in the mor-rnin'.