What is the correct spelling for RIMARY?
This word (Rimary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIMARY
- mara 84. Mara , the name of a Saxon goddess,-whence the term Night-Mare, vii.
- mare I mounted and rode cautiously up to the mare ; she gave a toss of her head and was off for a few yards further.
- mari Don Quixote took it and glanced it through, and after having read a few pages, he returned it to the gentleman, with the remark that he had already discovered three things in the book that ought to be censured; and he said that when an author could make such a colossal mistake as to speak of Sancho's wife as Mari Guiterrez, one would be likely to doubt the veracity of every other statement of his in the book.
- marry So the priest took his leave and would not marry them.
- mary Then I just opened my arms and held her close, calling Mary Caroline's name over and over.
- miry Audrey's sturdy nature could brook no self-indulgence, and though the March winds were cold, and the Brail lanes deep in miry clay, she persisted in paying her accustomed weekly visit to Thomas O'Brien.
- primary It is simply the search for primary causes.
- rama Though one may make minute differences, I do not think either of the three nests or sets of eggs could be certainly separated from those of Franklinia buchanani, which might well have eggs about both in April and August; and I am not prepared to say that in each of these three cases Hypolais rama , which frequents precisely the same kind of bushes that F. buchanani breeds in, may not accidentally have been shot in the immediate proximity to a nest of the latter, the owner of which had crept noiselessly away, as these birds so often do.
- rare Was this not the chance he offered her-the rare and wonderful chance of friendship?
- remark Mignon had her eye on it in French class, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear of some hateful remark she had made about it.
- remarry Then why did not Petra remarry ?
- rim Whence come they-from the rim of the world?"
- rime A sparkling rime lay out on the grass in the paddocks and spread under the straggling shade of the sheds and the stables in crisp white patches.
- romany I should ha' begun the Romany rokkerpen with you, only you ain't got the Romany glime in your eyes.
- rosary Here it was that the whole family knelt every night to say the rosary together.
- rosemary Thoma had come out into the yard, and her father gave her his hand, saying, "If we were not in mourning you should fasten a sprig of rosemary on my coat with a red ribbon."
- rotary This done, a finger may be inserted, then two, three, and four, and finally all four fingers and thumb brought together in the form of a cone and made to push in with rotary motion until the whole hand can be introduced.
- Rory "I won't mind telling you if you promise to tell no other creature," said Rory .
- Ramiro Cesare Borgia would come to know-he must, whether Ramiro told him, or whether he inferred it for himself from the account Ramiro must give him of our meeting-how I had thwarted him in one thing, whilst I had served him in another.
- Romero Two days later the fleet of Romero were seen coming down the river in three divisions.
41 words made from the letters RIMARY
3 letter words made from RIMARY:aim, air, arm, ayr, ira, mar, may, mri, mya, ram, ray, rim, rya, yam.
4 letter words made from RIMARY:airy, amir, army, ayim, imar, iyar, mari, mary, mayi, mayr, miry, rary, rima, rimy, riya, yair, yima, yirr, ymir.
5 letter words made from RIMARY:amiry, marri, marry, mirar, mriya, raymi, yarim, yrram.