What is the correct spelling for RINGES?
This word (Ringes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RINGES
- ringed At length with a preliminary flourish of a ringed hand, and an effective raising and dropping of the fierce eyes, he began.
- ringer If you'll climb up here you'll be free, and there may yet be time, Mr Ringer thinks, to reach the open country.
- rings There was once a man I met at home with rings and things who lived in London....
- rinse He is born in the West, is the dentist, And he speaks with a delicate twang, When polite as a prince, He requests you to "rinse," After gently removing a fang.
- hinges He shouted "Stephen," but his voice was drowned by the storm and the gate behind him, creaking on its hinges , answered him with shrill cries.
- ranges "After all," he said reflectively, "I really don't think I'm very sorry the snow drove us down from our shooting camp in the ranges ."
- fringes The gold fringes were a yard deep.
- singes O but wait here with me; wait till your news Is not to be mistaken, for the way The earth buckles and singes like hot boards: You'll surely see how dreadful sin can be Then, when you mark these two running about, With raging fear for what they did against me Buzzing close to their souls, stinging their hearts, And they like scampering beasts when clegs are fierce, Or flinging themselves low as the ground to writhe, Their arms hugging their desperate heads.
- rinses He rinses the stocking in the water, beats it on the stone so far as his limited supply of strength will allow, rinses it again, beats it again, and finally casts it on one side when the process is complete, as he sees his father do.
- binges The chief problem, however, is to keep them in line on pay nights, when they go on sugar binges .
- wringers After it is picked up light and fluffy we pass it through these heavy rollers, which are like wringers and which squeeze out the remaining moisture.
- ridges As they came over the last of the ridges , the grey waste of the country sloping from all sides to the lake lay open before them.
- ringers Bewdley was famous for its ringers and singers, and its town crier was a man of note.
- runes You, Norns, unravel The rope of runes !
- wrings And wrings from me a bitter sweat.
- tinges My despair was soothed; and soon the sun of the tropics, which tinges all things with gold-dreams as well as fruits-restored me with new confidence and vigor to my wanderings.
- cringes Inhabiting modern young ladies, it is especially superior to the maternal instinct, and cringes from a baby in a railway carriage as from an adder.
88 words made from the letters RINGES
4 letter words made from RINGES:egin, egis, egri, engi, eris, erni, gens, gien, gnsr, grin, gris, inge, ings, nige, rein, reni, ries, ring, rise, segi, sein, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sire.
3 letter words made from RINGES:erg, ern, esr, gen, gin, gsr, ies, ige, ire, irs, nig, res, rig, sen, sin, sir.
5 letter words made from RINGES:ergin, ering, erins, ersin, genis, genri, gerin, gersi, giers, giner, gines, giren, girns, grein, greis, gries, grine, grins, inger, isger, isneg, isner, negri, niger, regni, reign, reing, reins, renig, rensi, resin, rieng, rines, ringe, rings, rinse, risen, segni, seing, sengi, serin, sgeir, siner, singe, siren, sring.