What is the correct spelling for RINS?
This word (Rins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RINS
- fins The difference between swimming and flying was merely the difference between the revolutions of the screws and the inclination of the fins.
- reins Half a can of caffeine running through my veins Running rain or shine and I'm never pulling back the reins – The Road & The Rodeo by Aaron Watson
- rind Walk in the groves, and thou shalt find The name of Phillis in the rind – TO PHILLIS, TO LOVE AND LIVE WITH HIM by Robert Herrick
- ring Ah, ah! they are on me--they hunt in a ring-- Keep off! I brave you all at once-- I throw off your eyes like snakes that sting! You have killed the black eagle at nest, I think: – Runaway Slave at Pilgrim's Point, The by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- rings You cain't sta't no notes a-flyin' Lak de ones dat rants and rings F'om de kitchen to be big woods When Malindy sings. – When Malindy Sings by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- rink I ain't going to rent that pond for no skating-rink."
- INS "If you want to go on living and spending your swollen fortune, you'll tell us all the ins and outs of it," he rasped, in well-assumed ferocity.
- Rains Oh yes indeed, it rains.