What is the correct spelling for RIPARIN?
This word (Riparin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RIPARIN
- refrain Thoughts of her come to me, Filling my brain With the warm ecstasy Of love's refrain. – Two Songs by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- ripen The hour will ripen all too soon for us to yield our withered sinful bodies to the worms.
- ripping Rippin' and Shippin' – Lolly Pop by jawbreaker
- rippling Now as I write the electric light goes out, and we light our candles-the ship is quiet fore and aft, the only sound the rippling of the Irrawaddy against our anchor chain and plates.
- roaring ENORMOUSLY LOUD -- blood-chilling and spine-shattering -- the whistle is a bizarre combination of sound: a factory whistle; a hog being slaughtered; a dog snarling; a roaring inferno; a human scream-- – "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- Repairing At their home and hunting lodge on the Sinnemahoning at the foot of Altar Rock, famed in Indian lore, they maintained a gunshop and forge, making or repairing many of their own guns, knives, ammunition, etc.
- Repaying There were many in the country around on friendly terms with his father and himself, but his very soul revolted from any endeavour to borrow money while he saw no prospect of repaying it.
- Preparing He was a member of the several preliminary conventions in the colony and became extensively influential in preparing the people for action.