What is the correct spelling for RISCKY?
This word (Riscky) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RISCKY
- frisky As the night grew later, the frogs hummed faster, but hum as fast as they would, they could not keep up with the frisky vegetables.
- rick This is so well known that when the flies are more than usually busy the farmer makes haste to get in his hay, and lets down the canvas over his rick.
- rickey "Mr. Valiant will let us," said Rickey.
- risk He takes the risk of supplies to men who go to the fishing, and who may come back without anything whatever.
- risky It is rather a risky thing for us sometimes, but they cannot go to the fishing unless they have such supplies.
- rocky His deep, heavy voice rolled out and echoed across the cavern, flung back and forth from wall to rocky wall.
- rusk He done so, as General Rusk would say.
- Ricky He mustn't let Ricky die!
- Risks "She doesn't understand that one's got to take risks," he observed, finally.
- ricks "Consider, also, that in summer when men are hired from the neighbouring villages to reap the harvest, these rest when the sun scorches the fields; they sit in their shirt sleeves under the shade of the ricks, and drink, if they are thirsty, and eat; and the lay brother in his heavy clothes looks at them and goes on with his work, and neither eats nor drinks.