What is the correct spelling for RISIES?
This word (Risies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RISIES
- isis Is it the cult of Isis ?
- rise And did he sure 'nough come back-what you call rise again?
- riser In a few minutes the early riser came forth and began to descend the stairs; he was going to his work.
- Irises In place of the dry, hard soil that was so trying to the feet of man and beast, there were here meadows in plenty, from which the irises had only lately died.
- Crises Perhaps it is true that in the great crises of life the inner eye becomes momentarily opened.
- Rosie Three nights later, however, he took Rosie to the play, and on the fourth night he was Droom's guest again in the rooms across the river.
- Raisins If you use raisins, stone them.
- Risks You might just be running risks for no purpose, and you are in quite enough danger as it is."
- resides That is, him in whom it resides , and him who is its object.
- raises Probably some Italian raises them for the market.
- rouses You have had news which rouses your anxiety?"
- arises Your confidence I have no other claim upon than that which arises from my disposition to put confidence in you-to think that you know better than any one else the real difficulties of our present position, and that you can look at the remedy, however painful, firmly and practically.
- ruses The fox proposed to manage the ruses and the stratagems.
- rises If she rises from the couch you, Dompierre, fall.