What is the correct spelling for RIVATE?
This word (Rivate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RIVATE
- ovate It has a handsome deciduous foliage; the leaves are of ovate -oblong shape, rather sharply pointed, and from five to six inches long.
- private So Tom knew that whatever he did, or whatever plans he drew, in his private room, he was safely guarded.
- rate At any rate , Jonathan was all right, that was clear.
- rift In France there are other signs that point to a rift in the Pact.
- rite They also perform the rite of jagana or waking him up.
- rival Would it blind, as its rival , the Reason?
- rive The 13th arrondissement is also rapidly growing in business activity, thanks to the new business district of Paris Rive Gauche.
- Rivaled How he sped in his wooing may be gathered from the fact that an orderly was soon dispatched for the villa cura, and that there was a wedding which fairly rivaled that of Camacho, so often and so fondly recalled by the renowned Sancho.
- cross-piece Tubes of exceedingly thin glass, filled with various gases, and hermetically sealed, were suspended in pairs from the two ends of the cross-piece .
89 words made from the letters RIVATE
4 letter words made from RIVATE:aevi, aire, airt, aver, eira, evat, evit, ieva, raie, rate, rave, reit, reti, revi, rite, rive, taei, tare, tear, teav, tera, tevi, tier, tire, tive, trei, tver, tvri, vart, viae, vier.
3 letter words made from RIVATE:air, are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, ira, ire, iva, rat, ret, rev, rit, tai, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tri, var, vat, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from RIVATE:aiver, atire, ative, avert, iater, irate, itera, ivrea, raeti, raite, retia, ritva, rivet, tarve, taver, terai, teria, trave, vaire, varie, veria, verit, vetri, viera, vieta, virta, vitae, viter, vitra, vitre, vraie.