What is the correct spelling for RMPFC?
This word (Rmpfc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RMPFC
- ramify The idea of the cages is, that the space between the glasses being very narrow, a large part of the roots will ramify close to the surface of the glass, so that by removing the zinc slides the roots may be easily seen, and any root-inhabiting insects which it maybe desirable to breed may thus be studied in their natural conditions without disturbing them.
- ramp Penny climbed a steep ramp to the street.
- romp There was, and the little girl did full justice to the supper, especially to aunt Martha's good bread and butter; but when the meal was over she refused to go out and romp on the lawn with her cousins.
- romper We can call a meeting this afternoon and send our telegram to-night, said Romper .
- rump He was imprisoned in the Tower by the Rump Parliament.
- rumple He had an odd longing to give her a real bear-hug and rumple up her marcelled pompadour and kiss her-and see if she wouldn't turn out to be a human-being kind of a mother, after all.
- rumpus Anglesea drew a chair to her side, sat down in it, took her hand, looked tenderly in her eyes, and said: "You're not mad 'long o' me, are you, honey, for coming and raising a big rumpus in the church and stopping of the marriage, are you, now?"
- Repack I do not have to repack stored apples if they are sold early, but if not until late we have to repack.
- Romped Only that morning he had romped about the mess-room like a boy escaped from the school-room; imitated Mazarin, Uncle Gaston, the few great councillors, and the royal actors themselves.