What is the correct spelling for ROACKS?
This word (Roacks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROACKS
- rack Put a lamb up on a rack Thanks for coming Billy And we hope you're comin' back The castle will be waiting – Crash by aerosmith
- rock To-day I fetched him from the rock; He is the last of all my flock, – Last of The Flock, The by William Wordsworth
- rockers The rockers are somewhat rough, as though a farmer's plane had fashioned them, and the sides just high enough for a child to learn to walk by.
- rocky I knew our road was gettin' kinda rocky She said I was gettin' way too cocky – Wher'm I Gonna Live? by Billy Ray Cyrus
- Oaks In fact, England is the land for garden-parties, with its turf of velvet softness, its flowing lime-trees, its splendid old oaks, and its finished landscape gardening.
- Tracks The snow had ceased to fall two hours before, but I wished to give it time to settle; besides, any tracks would greatly help me over the rough cross-country road I had to travel.
- wrecks It saves many wrecks , and they make more money, but it is often hard on those left at home!"
- cracks Most of them were shut up for the night, but through the cracks of the shutters Rosalie could see the bright light within.
- ranks No soldier was permitted to leave the ranks until the general halt near the fort and then only with an officer.
- racks The table which served as a counter, the racks of maps, the high stool, the printing apparatus, all were overturned.
- frocks Since I could not see to do finer work I have been spinning worsted and making frocks for my husband, and stockings and things of that sort.
- rooks The rooks and crows are, among the feathered tribes, what the Spaniards and Portuguese are among nations, the least loving, in consequence of their neighbourhood and similarity.
- rocks And afterward I perceived that surely other matters did move among the rocks of the Gorge; so that I did keep the Diskos very ready in mine hand; yet had truly no use for it all that day.
- roars Would the proceeding be tranquil and dignified, or accompanied by roars ?
- crocks Putting the glaze on them, just like the common crocks have.
- rags I'm literally danced to rags !
- rakes There would certainly be no difficulty in finding flesh and blood originals for the rakes and the fine ladies in the memoirs of Grammont or the diaries of Pepys.
- wracks The landlord wracks rent out of the poor by violence-no amount of legal drivel can hide the fact that every injustice of our present society is put through by the aid-on the treat-of police.
- croaks Lying flat to watch the grass and shrub tops against the stars, he gave the frog croaks arranged, at intervals of ten seconds.
- wreaks And what an if His sorrows have so overwhelm'd his wits, Shall we be thus afflicted in his wreaks , His fits, his frenzy, and his bitterness?
83 words made from the letters ROACKS
5 letter words made from ROACKS:akros, carks, carso, coras, corks, croak, karos, korac, koras, kosar, krocs, krosa, okras, orsak, oscar, racks, rasco, rocas, rocka, rocks, rokas, rosca, sacko, sacro, sarko, skaro, skora, sokar, srock.
3 letter words made from ROACKS:arc, ark, ask, car, cos, cro, kor, kos, oak, oar, oas, oca, oka, ras, roc, sac.
4 letter words made from ROACKS:arks, arok, arsk, asko, asok, cark, cars, cask, cora, cork, kcra, koas, koca, kocs, ksor, ocak, okas, okra, oksa, orca, orks, orsk, rack, raks, raok, rask, roak, rock, rosa, sack, sako, sakr, saor, scar, soak, soar, sock, srok.