What is the correct spelling for ROGERS?
This word (Rogers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROGERS
- rockers And while Leslie sat down rather gingerly in one of the willow rockers against the wall, Phyllis systematically examined the room again, diving into all the nooks and corners, and at last came back to hand the torch to her friend.
- Roger "Good work," cried Roger .
- Rages Let him and his like seek shelter as best they can, standing up behind some wall while the storm of dust and sleet rages past.
- brokers Mrs. Brentwood confessed that there had been; that a firm of Boston brokers had also written her.
- rogues "Our old ragged rogues here have so discouraged our new men," said Leicester; "as I protest to you they look like dead men."
- roars Their battles were the most comical and amusing I ever witnessed, and generally ended in roars of laughter.
- rugs "Oh, these rugs ," he said, looking at them casually.
- rags Levi's companion dropped to the sand without a sound, like a bundle of rags .
- rangers He was colonel in command of the Royal Corsican Rangers , enrolled during the British occupation of Corsica, and gained the affections of his men during several years of fighting in Egypt and elsewhere.
43 words made from the letters ROGERS
3 letter words made from ROGERS:ego, eos, erg, err, esr, gsr, ore, orr, res, roe.
4 letter words made from ROGERS:ergo, eros, errs, goer, goes, gore, oger, ogre, oreg, orge, oser, rose, seor, sore.
5 letter words made from ROGERS:ergos, goers, gores, gorre, gorse, groer, groes, grose, ogrer, ogres, regos, reorg, resor, rores, segro, sergo, sorer, sorge, sroge.