What is the correct spelling for ROGUER?
This word (Roguer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROGUER
- brogue "Pray sit down, madam," I heard him say in his pleasant brogue .
- drogue But he repressed the inclination, and that gentleman went on to say- "When the boat of the Red Eric came up to the whale was the drogue still attached to it?"
- rigger A rigger by occupation, a sailor and pilot at need, a skilful fisherman, and ready shot, with a roving experience, which had given him a smattering of half a score of the more common handicrafts, Hughie was an invaluable comrade on such a quest, and as such had been hired by his young employer.
- rigour The most trivial expressions were remarked and punished with rigour .
- rocker Back of them was one that had broken its rocker and was lying upon its side in quite a helpless condition.
- rogers Letters to author, January and February, 1979. Rogers , Edith.
- rogue Well, rogue , how do you feel?
- roguery There is roguery here!
- roue Trenck did not hear one word of this; he was too happy, too impassioned, too young, to listen to the words of warning and caution of the old roue .
- rouge Nevertheless the suggestion made him suddenly conscious of poor Miss Bennett's enormous hat, her rouge , her soiled finery that allowed no question as to her position in the world.
- rouged The scent of chocolate filled his nostrils, and he vaguely saw a good-looking young man reclining under a coverlet of magnificent Venetian lace, and listening placidly to what was obviously a very amusing tale related to him by well-rouged lips.
- rugger I played in all the 'Varsity rugger matches which were not scratched, and we finished up by beating the Wellingham Nomads after a muddy and desperate struggle.
- Roger Honorable Roger S. Greene made a brief but earnest and impressive address, and introduced me in the following complimentary language: We shall hear from one to-day who can occupy an appreciative standpoint and speak of the departed President with more than common sympathy for his public purposes and deeds.
- Rodger "Yes, Baby is falling asleep; and Rodger is brave, he will watch her.
- rogues Children, what fine fellows you would be, if only you were not such frightful rogues .
- rougher Though smaller wares were sold upon the spot used for the market, the rougher articles, such as cattle, were exposed to sale in what were then the out-streets.
- rouges Should the French threaten to withdraw, should they in reality withdraw, still he would not abdicate, not with Confederate veterans to replace the pantalons rouges .
40 words made from the letters ROGUER
3 letter words made from ROGUER:ego, erg, err, gur, ore, orr, roe, rue, rug, uro.
4 letter words made from ROGUER:ergo, euro, goer, gore, grue, gure, guro, gurr, oger, ogre, oreg, orge, oure, roue, ruer, ruge, urge, urgo.
5 letter words made from ROGUER:erugo, gorre, goure, groer, guero, gurro, ogrer, regur, reorg, rogue, rouge, ruger.