What is the correct spelling for ROLER?
This word (Roler) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROLER
- rile How it would rile the Government if they heard of it!
- riley Bird Riley and Sam shook hands in due and proper form, and the relationship appeared to be fully established.
- role The action of the mushrooms in thus disposing of the fallen timber in the forests, and in converting dead trees and fallen leaves into available food for the living ones, is probably the most important role in the existence of these plants.
- roll It would give a spring as if it were going straight off the bed upon the floor, and when poor Ellen caught at it to save it, it would roll back toward her, stop its crying for a second, and seem to be laughing at her, and then it would do the same thing again.
- roller He was drying his hands on a towel which hung from a roller on the wall when Mrs. Wrinkle came out and suddenly faced him.
- roper "Then you could send for Jack Roper .
- rover Rover, Rover , I want you.
- rower On and on rushed the boat, and as the rower turned his face toward the women they were startled to see, not the one they had imagined, but Eben Tobin.
- rule The simple rule is not to have anything that you must do on the fast, and then do what you feel like doing.
- ruler Insignificant as we two men may be, it touches England's honour that a Malay ruler should seize us and make us prisoners."
- Roger Did you ask him, Roger ?
- Roles At all events, it suggested this answer to Brother Copas- "If you and Jehu the son of Nimshi start exchanging roles," he chuckled, "where will Weekes come in?"