What is the correct spelling for ROMARO?
This word (Romaro) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROMARO
- remark Mrs. Hilbery listened without making any remark for a considerable time.
- remarry If the woman remains in the same village and does not marry again, the husband is responsible for her maintenance and that of her children, while a divorced woman may not remarry without the sanction of the panchayat so long as her husband is alive and remains single.
- roman 25 Wall, the Roman , i.
- romany An' one day, when she heard me callin' one o' the Romany chies sister, she says, "Is that your sister?"
- romeo There's Romeo and Juliet, you know?"
- rosary Joseph Winthrop, a simple man, direct and unafraid, guessed that he would die very much as another man would die, with his rosary in his hand.
- rotary I realize the Stock Market is undergoing a terrific upheaval and people are taking chances who otherwise and under other conditions, wouldn't think of such a thing, but for you to take a chance on me appearing satisfactorily before your Rotary Club is the wildest gamble I have heard of to date.
- Ramiro "Had it indeed been the Lord Giovanni, he had been dead that day," laughed Ramiro grimly.
- Rosario Long before they reached the ranch houses Rosario came running to meet them.
- Romano Several of the apartments, adorned by the bold pencil of Julio Romano , merit the most exact attention; and the grotesques, with which the stucco ceilings are covered, equal the celebrated loggios of the Vatican.
- Romero It was not until eleven o'clock that the Spaniards advanced to the attack - 3000 of them, under their Eletto, by the street of St. Michael; the remainder with the Germans, commanded by Romero , by that of St. George.