What is the correct spelling for ROMAS?
This word (Romas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROMAS
- remus After many wounds had been received on both sides, Numitor's men conquered and took Remus alive.
- rooms Comes up to our rooms right along.
- Romans The marchioness was beautiful, but she was powerful, and I could not make up my mind to crawl at the feet of power, and, on that head, I felt disgusted with the manners of the Romans .
- Tomas My two brothers, Tomas and Ignacio, reside in Cuba, and we all work for the cause of independence in our own ways.
- Ramos This was all Ramos , the big mouth, had to say.
- Comas I hate the Comas crowd.
- roams To the strange crowd I sing, whose very favor Like chilling sadness on my heart is flung; And all that kindled at those earlier numbers Roams the wide earth or in its bosom slumbers.
- rims 1640. Four pieces, as at A, are made to engage the rims of the two halves of the pulley and hold them true, one with the other.
- rams I am sated with the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts, And in the blood of bullocks and lambs and he-goats I take no pleasure.
- ROMEOS He was pledged to a worn and disreputable pair of the pattern known as Romeos -relics of his bachelor days.
- ROMPS "Never mind, Markie dear," answered Hester; "it's only that you are not very strong-not up to a game of romps as you used to be.