What is the correct spelling for ROMMING?
This word (Romming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROMMING
- rhyming The three rhyming words, and the mode in which the stanzas are looped together, added greatly to the difficulty. That's anonymous with rhymin' and combine with perfect timin' – As I Em by asher roth
- riming Caedmon (k[)a]d'mon), life; works; his Paraphrase; school of Cain Callista Calvert, Raisley Camden, William Campaign, The Campion, Thomas Canterbury Tales; plan of; prologue; Dryden's criticism of Canynge's coffer Carew, Thomas Carlyle; life; works; style and message Carols, in early plays Casa Guidi Windows (kae'sae gw[=e]'d[=e]) Castell of Perseverance Castle of Indolence Cata Cavalier poets Caxton; specimen of printing Celtic legends Chanson de Gestes Chanson de Roland Chapman, George; his Homer; Keats's sonnet on Chatterton, Thomas Chaucer, how to read; life; works; form of his poetry; melody; compared with Spenser Chaucer, Age of: history; writers; summary; selections for reading; bibliography; questions on; chronology Chester plays Cheyne Row Childe Harold Child's Garden of Verses Chocilaicus (k[=o]-kil-[=a]'[=i]-cus) Christ, The, of Cynewulf Christabel Christian Year Christmas Carol, A Christ's Hospital, London Chronicle, The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle plays Chronicles, riming Chronology: Anglo-Saxon Period; Norman-French; Age of Chaucer; Revival of Learning; Elizabethan; Puritan; Restoration; Eighteenth Century; Romanticism; Victorian Citizen of the World Clarissa Classic and classicism Classic influence on the drama Cloister and the Hearth Clough, Arthur Hugh Cockaygne, Land of (k[=o]-k[=a]n') Coleridge; life; works; critiqal writings Collier, Jeremy Collins, William Comedy, definition; first English; of the court Complete Angler, The Comus, Masque of Conciliation with America, Burke's speech Confessions of an English Opium-Eater Consolations of Philosophy Cotter's Saturday Night Couplet, the Court comedies Covenant of 1643 Coventry plays Cowley, Abraham Cowper, William; life; works Crabbe, George Cranford Crashaw, Richard Critic, meaning of Critical writing, Dryden; Coleridge; in Age of Romanticism; in Victorian Age Criticism, Arnold's definition Cross, John Walter Crown of Wild Olive Culture and Anarchy Curse of Jfehama (k[=e]-hae'mae) Cursor Mundi Cycles, of plays; of romances Cynewulf (kin'[)e]-wulf), 36-38 Cynthia's Revels (sin'thi-ae)
- romaine He obeyed the summons immediately; but when he arrived, he found the body of poor Romaine weltering in blood on the pavement.
- Ramming 36 Colt, one of the 1860 series, with the round barrel and the so-called "creeping" ramming-lever.
- Reaming The frames of large machines are frequently composed of parts that are bolted together after having the holes for shafts, &c. bored, and to insure the alignment of these holes after the frames are put together a hand reaming bar, such as in Fig. 2267, is employed, A and B being two shell reamers fastened to the bar by a pin.
- Rimming The spent dogs lay down, dropping their frosted masks in the snow, the froth from their mouths rimming their lips with ice.
- Roaming They stood close together, meditative and silent, their eyes roaming idly over the courtyard. My finger's good for phonin' 'Cause I don't get charged for roamin' – Outer Space by Venetian Princess
- Romping We had a merry time at supper, Moses making clever jokes, without cracking a smile himself; and the baby romping in his high chair, eating what wasn't good for him.
- Rooming "My sister keeps a rooming-house up on Eighth Avenue," she said finally.
59 words made from the letters ROMMING
3 letter words made from ROMMING:gin, igm, imo, ion, min, mom, mon, mri, nig, nim, nmr, nog, rig, rim, rio, rom, ron.
4 letter words made from ROMMING:gion, giro, gorn, grim, grin, igno, igon, iong, iron, ming, miro, mogi, moir, morn, ngoi, ngom, noir, nori, norm, ogin, omir, omni, rigo, rimo, ring, rogi, roig.
5 letter words made from ROMMING:giron, gorni, grimm, groin, imron, minor, momin, monir, nimmo, ogrin, oring, rigon, rimon, rogin, romig.