What is the correct spelling for ROMMS?
This word (Romms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROMMS
- remus Was he scared, Uncle Remus ?
- rooms Yeah, passin' afternoons Sittin' in these cocktail rooms – Cocktails For Three by Terry Allen
- roams Its wild source still exists, and is universally recognized: like the wolf, however, it has been expelled from our island; but, like that animal, it still roams through the vast wooded tracts of Europe and Asia.
- rims With this compost, made fine and clean by passing it through a coarse sieve, fill in June, and not later than July, as many three-inch pots as you desire; then sink them to their rims along the sides of the rows from which you propose to obtain winter-bearing plants.
- rams Eight battering-rams, ten culverins, and ten pieces of smaller artillery are among the trophies.
- REAMS Mr. Perkins, gloomy and morose, wrote reams of poetry in his own room, distressed beyond measure by the rumble of the typewriter, but too much cast down to demand that it be stopped.