What is the correct spelling for ROMS?
This word (Roms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROMS
- rome He set out from Cinecitt?through the ruined streets of Rome To shoot in Almeria and bring the bodies home – Sergio Leone by Jackson Browne
- romp It was a part of my duty to carry the child to its father's room every night before putting it to bed; and though I usually found him at a desk surrounded with business papers, he always had time to kiss its pretty lips if asleep, or romp with it if awake.
- rooms They have their ash-pans and their brooms, To purge the chapel and the rooms; – THE FAIRY TEMPLE; OR, OBERON'S CHAPEL by Robert Herrick
- ross But they sayin' what I'm seeing through is false like Ross I can hear him through the wall like walk This way they tryin' to dissuade my thoughts I'm a slave to myself and disobey my boss – Past My Shades by b.o.b
- rows And hearth was there, and maple dish, And cups in seemly rows, And couch---all ready to a wish For nurture or repose; – Russian Fugitive, The by William Wordsworth
- rots Closed up a festering wound Which rots the heart.
- rods When within a few rods of the house, the boys were startled by a sharp cry of terror, which appeared to proceed from inside the house.
- rims All the men had something and tapped rims with the visitor.
- rams There is but little resemblance between the two animals, except about the head and horns of the rams ; and, I think, no circumstances could have caused such a difference as there exists between them in other respects.
- TOMS You have bigger feathers and bigger dances and bigger tom-toms.
- ROMPS As if the thought suggested the act, Jack suddenly assumed an air of paternal authority, and, arresting his cousin as she was about to begin again, he said, in a tone she had never heard before,- "I promised Pris to take care of you, so I shall carry you off to rest, and put yourself to rights after this game of romps.