What is the correct spelling for ROO?
This word (Roo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROO
- boo The girls all laughed merrily at her coquettishness, but their laughter became almost a howl as the little black eyes began to play peek-a-boo at them, and then danced in unison with their laughter, as if enjoying the sensation she had created. I know I'm not the only one you love, boo The other half of the world is missing you – Nightlife by Avant
- coo "Coo-oo," he would begin, and she would answer softly. Little curly head dolls that cuddle and coo, Elephants, boats and Kiddie cars too. – Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town by Alan Jackson
- goo O goo -goo eye, how glassy gazed thou art To freeze my spinach solid when we meet, And keep thy Willie on the anxious seat Like a bum Dago on an apple cart! If hairballs, grease and goo Won't let the water through – The Plumbing Song by weird al yankovic
- loo And thus summer wore into autumn, Sluys fell, the States and their governor-general were at daggers-drawn, the Netherlanders were full of distrust with regard to England, Alexander hinted doubts as to the Queen's sincerity; the secret negotiations, though fertile in suspicions, jealousies, delays, and such foul weeds, had produced no wholesome fruit, and the excellent De Loo became very much depressed.
- moo Little Brown Bobby sat on the barn floor Little Brown Bobby looked in at the door, Little Brown Bobby said "Lackaday! Who'll drive me this little brown bobby away?" Little Brown Bobby said "Shoo! shoo! shoo!" Little Brown Bobby said "Moo! moo ! moo !" This frightened them so that both of them cried, And wished they were back at their Mammy's side! Rhett's hot too Yum yum Moo moo Now I'm through – Whip It (Remix) by Army Of Emus
- rho Rho. Alas, dear Palamede!
- rio Down in the Garcia campaign along the Rio Grande I said to one of them: "Why do you go to all that trouble? Yeah I just want to let me go let me go to Rio – Perfect In Between by Dj Champion
- rob He turned to Rob . I turned to robin and I said yo this is rob My name is batman but you can call me Bob – Beatomatic by scabs
- rod The rod of empire that passed from the hands of Southern gentlemen in 1865, partly by force, partly by their own petulance, has never returned to them. And I don't like your panties wringing wet on the rod And if you have to leave your razor on the sink You run the risk I'll turn into Sweeney Todd As I'm a crazy kind of guy – My Rules/Elliott Garfield Grant by Unknown Author
- roe His "Lament for Owen Roe ," which appeared in the sixth number, worked in Ireland like an electric shock, and woke a sleeping faculty to life and action.
- rom Thus Paul reasons, Rom .
- ron I choose Pedro, matarile, rile, ron .
- rood St. John's Church is the most interesting in the city, containing as it does a fine rood screen, with the rood -loft stairs still existing in a turret of fifteenth-century date.
- roof The Roof of the World.
- rook They now play in turn, the point of each play being to capture the opponent's rook .
- room The room was in twilight.
- root I heard the bull coming after, but before he could overtake me, I had got to the root of the tree.
- rot In plain speech it is "all rot ."
- row He walked down the row of huts very slowly.
- too He 'ill keep ye too , and, John, I'll be watchin' for ye.
- woo 3. Until they went to woo Brynhild, and with them Sigurd, the youthful Volsung, rode in company, who knew the way.
- zoo We left the Zoo at half past five and went home and had tea.
- Roy Roy, let me go!
- FOO Foo Cha bowed silently and withdrew.
- POO The whole plurry tree's nah poo.