What is the correct spelling for ROPCESS?
This word (Ropcess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROPCESS
- process And then the process was repeated.
- recess Sustained interest will be impossible until teacher and pupil alike practice relaxation, not once a morning or twice a day, not during recess or lunch hour, but whenever relaxation is needed.
- repossess I only wish to suggest, in case you should ever like to repossess these valuables-had you not better pledge them?"
- repress "Allow me, Princess, to slip my card into this drawer, left open on purpose, it would seem," and while the Princess uttered an exclamation she could not repress , he suited the action to the word.
- Races We haven't run into any alien races before that were intelligent.
- Rapes These analogies are easily apprehended when we compare parasites like the Mistletoe, Loranthus, or even such root-parasites as the Broom-rapes and the Rhinanthoideae with grafts; but they also exist in the case of many fungus-parasites, and we might almost as accurately speak of grafting some fungi on their hosts as of infecting the latter with them, especially when it is borne in mind that the effect of the scion on the stock is by no means always to the benefit of the latter, and that there are reasons for regarding the action of some such unions as that of a sort of slow poisoning of the stock by the scion.
- rouses Much of the translation is so bad as to suggest grave doubts of the translator's comprehension of the German original; while his rendering of Forkel's critical chapters rouses a strong suspicion that he also lacked technical equipment adequate to his task.
- proposes The authoritative voice with which the teacher proposes the right thing has a most valuable suggestive power to suppress in the child the opposite misleading impulse.
- ropes Mr. Ridgett knows the ropes -he, he has experience-and he means you well."
- ROSES Her lips are like two budded roses, Whom ranks of lilies neighbour nigh, Within which bounds she balm encloses, Apt to entice a deity: – Description of Rosalyne by Thomas Lodge
- ropers He waved a hand jauntily to the ropers .
87 words made from the letters ROPCESS
3 letter words made from ROPCESS:ceo, cer, cop, cos, cpr, cps, cro, crp, eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, prc, pre, pro, rep, res, roc, roe, sec, sep, sop, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from ROPCESS:cero, cope, core, corp, coss, crop, epos, eros, esop, opec, oser, pecs, peor, peso, poer, porc, pore, pose, pros, rope, rose, ross, seor, seso, sops, sore, spec, sspe.
5 letter words made from ROPCESS:copse, cores, corps, corse, coser, coses, cress, crops, cross, essop, osser, pecor, pecos, peros, pesco, porec, pores, poser, poses, posse, preso, press, prose, ropes, scope, score, soper, sores, speco, specs, speos, spore.