What is the correct spelling for ROQUES?
This word (Roques) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROQUES
- request I told Nettleship of the request he had made.
- rogers Rogers kept me with him.
- rogue In these circumstances myself and three partners, who had purchased some mining claims a considerable distance down Rogue River, took our blankets, rifles and a scanty supply of provisions on our backs and started for our claims.
- rouse "It will be unwise to rouse comment," I said.
- roux But when the president vanished through the secret doorway, Le Roux also retreated.
- Brogues Two days later he received his waders, mackintosh, and brogues; also a new fishing-rod of the very best quality made in England, and two five-pound notes.
- Torques "Well, as to that," replied Hughes, who could not help smiling, though feeling very anxious, "I can count pedigree with any man, only instead of the Guzmans of Castille, I must refer you back to the rude hills of the Cymri and the chieftains, my ancestors, who wore their golden torques, when the Druids raised their altars in Britain, and before even the Romans knew the land."
- rouses A little ascent which does not try one's limbs too much rouses and inspirits one.
- routes The place begins to grow interesting now that we have several routes to choose from.
- rogues However, great changes are taking place every day,-honest men turning rogues , and rogues turning honest; one can never tell what will happen next.
- rugs Mr. Dainopoulos had gone on with his business, rising continually to change money, and once he went away for half an hour to look at some rugs .
- roues His roues and valets were always eager to present fresh mistresses to him, from which he generally selected one.
- rues To this day the enterprising wayfarer who should approach the Marais along the quays, past the end of the Rue du Chaume, the Rues de l'Homme Arme, des Billettes, and des Deux-Portes, all leading to the Rue du Tourniquet, might think he had passed through cellars all the way.
- drogues To assist in stopping the whale's downward course, drogues were now bent on to the line as it ran out; but they appeared to have little more effect in impeding his progress than a log-ship has in stopping the way of a vessel; and yet they have, in reality, much more, as every pound-weight in addition tells on the back of a racer.
- toques Do, dear, go and get some toques there, for my sake.
45 words made from the letters ROQUES
3 letter words made from ROQUES:eos, esq, esr, ore, qur, res, roe, rue, sou, sue, sur, uro, use.
4 letter words made from ROQUES:eous, eros, euro, oser, oseu, oure, qore, quos, quso, rose, roue, rous, rues, ruse, seor, sore, souq, sour, suer, suor, sure, suro, user.
5 letter words made from ROQUES:quero, queso, roues, rouse, rsquo, soeur, soreq, squeo, suero.