What is the correct spelling for ROSARS?
This word (Rosars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSARS
- rosa Dr. Rosa Luxemburg was born in Russian Poland, of Jewish parents, and studied in Switzerland. ave mundi rosa, Blanziflor et Helena, Venus generosa! – Ave Formosissima (Chorus) by Orff Carl
- rosales From there to Rosales only lighters of very small draught could pass, and after a long spell of dry weather rice-boats drawing only one foot sometimes run aground.
- rosary He had laughed at her fears and had insisted on making a night of it, keeping a roaring fire and lamplight all through the terrifying din, while the servants in the kitchen said their Rosary and prayed for the night to be over. This morning I went down to the Catholic Church 'Cause something just came over me Forty-five minutes in the pews Praying the rosary – Against Pollution by Mountain Goats
- ross Founded by Robert de Ross of Hamlake. N9na ross You got the sauce – PR 2K1 by tech n9ne
- Rosaries Here were exquisitely carved rosaries in cedar and coral and precious stones, votive offerings in silver and wax, consecrated palms, coloured prints of saints and martyrs in emblematic frames, missals, crosses, holy water vessels, and wreaths of immortelles.
- SARS Trees showed only against the sky; dead men, old equipment, derelict tanks blended with the mud. At Le Sars bits of walls and smashed beams lay embedded in the mud. At Pozieres the mud held a few mud-coloured bricks. Cancer rabies SARS Hairy beards and hurtling stars – Honey Bee (Let's Fly To Mars) by grinderman
- rosters At first sergeant's call, first sergeants will go to headquarters and take from the bulletin board all data necessary for making the details required from their companies; these details will be made from their company rosters .
- rouses The call of the robin on the river bank rouses no echo in my heart.
- soars Praise soars higher than prayer. My spirit soars Between two shores – Between Two Shores by paul kelly
- rears His good-nature, my boy, is a lamp that never goes out, but burns, with a steady light, in the temples of his mortality through all the dark hours of his time: "As some tall cliff that rears its awful form, Swells from the vale and midway leaves the storm; Though round its base the rolling clouds are spread, Eternal sunshine settles on its head."
- roasts Not to be carried away, however, by enthusiasm, I will simply say that we saw before us a long mahogany table covered with the most appetizing viands-broils, roasts , stews, bread of every variety, and real coffee and tea in real silver!
- roars The view from the foothills, by the way, or better still from the crest of the mountain range farther back, where the Pacific ocean roars away to the westward and the valley and bay appear to divide the space between you and the mountains that cut the horizon to the east, is one of California's treasures. As held sway upon losing her nor the mettle of roars That will settle like ashes and scores – Swansong for a Raven by cradle of filth
- ROSES After this we left, in the bright sunshine of a day of cloudless skies, and returned to Mrs. Milliken's, where I left the two women at the door, returning a half an hour later with a small bunch of pink roses. They are not long, the days of wine and roses: Out of a misty dream Our path emerges for a while, then closes Within a dream. – Vitae Summa Brevis Spem Nos Vetat Incohare Longam by Unknown Author
- risers The weather became as miserable as weather possibly could, the slight snowfall that followed the rain of Thanksgiving Day lasting only long enough to be seen by the early risers .
- no The priests were wanting in religious devotedness, the ministers in entireness of faith; there was no mercy in works, no discipline in manners.