What is the correct spelling for ROSEBYS?
This word (Rosebys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSEBYS
- rebus The rebus angustis are often painfully impressed on the memory by a long sequence of "duck's eggs"; and how difficult is the animosus atque fortis appare when we return to the pavilion with a "pair of spectacles" to our credit!
- rosebud She is a dear "little Alice," and I call her by a great many pet names; sometimes she is "my rosebud ," sometimes I say, "Come here, Mrs. Frizzlefits."
- Rosebush A few apple-trees grow straggling about the field; there were traces also of what had been a kitchen-garden; but the fences were broken down, the vegetables had disappeared, or had grown wild, and turned to little better than weeds, with here and there a ragged rosebush, or a tall sunflower shooting up from among brambles, and hanging its head sorrowfully, as if contemplating the surrounding desolation.
- robs It robs the joy out of living."
- rosters Every student of medicine in those times who was desirous to secure wider opportunities for medical education went down into Italy, and on the rosters of the Italian medical schools of the sixteenth century are to be found the names of most of the men who in all the countries of Europe became famous for their medical attainments.
- rouses The house-dog, stretched beneath his chair, Groans in his sleep as if in pain Then wakes, and yawns, and sleeps again, So silent is it everywhere,- So silent you can hear the mouse Run and rummage along the beams Behind the wainscot of the wall; And the old man rouses from his dreams, And wanders restless through the house, As if he heard strange voices call.
- robes Whilst I painted him, the phungyi boys in yellow robes came along the shore to collect food from the people on the river boats alongside the sand, and from one or two stalls on the shore.
- ruses Well, in future do me a favour and leave me out of your foul ruses .
- rises But as this question was never determined, and as it naturally rises before me, and is of importance, suffer me to examine it.
- robbers At this moment one of the robbers came up with a parcel of jewels and money, which he had just found.
- ROSES One of Elizabeth's roses-I hope you asked her leave.
- risers The Longstreets, early risers as they had grown to be, had only finished breakfast when he came racing into Bear Valley, waving his hat to them and calling cheerily.
- rosebuds Laura went to the wardrobe, and came back after a minute or two with a dress of black satin and lace looped up with rosebuds of the darkest red.
111 words made from the letters ROSEBYS
4 letter words made from ROSEBYS:beor, bery, beys, boer, boey, bore, bose, boss, boye, boys, broy, byer, byes, byro, ebro, erby, eros, obey, orbe, orbs, oser, rbos, rebo, reys, robe, robs, roby, roey, rose, ross, rosy, roye, roys, ryes, sbor, sebs, seor, serb, seso, seys, sobs, sorb, sore, soys, syro, ybor, yebo, yobe, yobs, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from ROSEBYS:beory, besos, besso, bores, borey, borse, boser, bosey, bosse, bossy, boyes, bress, breys, bross, brosy, broye, byers, byres, ersoy, obeys, osser, oyers, robes, robey, rossy, royse, sober, sobey, sobre, sorby, sores, sorey, soyer, syboe, syros, ybore, yores.
3 letter words made from ROSEBYS:bey, bos, boy, bse, bye, eos, esr, orb, ore, reb, res, rob, roe, rye, sbe, sob, sos, soy, sse, yes, yob.