What is the correct spelling for ROSIES?
This word (Rosies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSIES
- rose At last we rose .
- rosiness At last a suspicion of rosiness touched the curtain.
- ross "I think it's safe to give him his head until then, but keep a close watch on him, Ross .
- Rosaries They took out their rosaries and began mumbling their litanies forthwith, whereon I took off my hat, which seemed to touch them so, when they discovered I was a Protestant, that we all grew very affectionate and I soon felt ashamed of the way in which I had at first regarded their black and superstitious invasion of my privacy.
- Rosier She was provoked to see how red the churning had made her cheeks, and she wished she were paler; but the wish only seemed to make her rosier than before.
- Posies Did you smell the posies in the square to-night?...
- Rosie "Why, Rosie , what's the matter?
- raises No wonder, under such circumstances, that Whitooweek passes all his summers and raises brood upon brood of downy invisible chicks in a farmer's wood lot without ever being found out or recognized.
- rouses It was the more human side of the man dictating its will upon him, that will which can never be denied when once it rouses from its slumbers amid the living fires which course through the veins of healthy manhood.
- ruses Once outside, Mathieu resolved that he would try no ruses with her.
- rises The great leader never rises suddenly.
- ROES If the congressional committee now investigating the alleged Credit Mobilier frauds, perform their duty honestly and faithfully, we will probably learn that the John Does and Richard Roes referred to, were Ames, Alley, and other distinguished persons in congress and out of it.
- ROSES "I'll wire on that long-lost nephew has been found, and you can proceed to lie right down in your ready-made bed of roses.
- risers Early risers see whole colonies of these obtrusive and omnipresent birds coming in from their roosting-places in the neighboring groves, seeking whom they may devour.
45 words made from the letters ROSIES
5 letter words made from ROSIES:eorsi, ioses, isser, osier, osser, reios, reiss, riess, rises, risso, sersi, siero, siers, sires, sisor, soire, sores.
3 letter words made from ROSIES:eos, esr, ies, ire, irs, iso, ore, res, rio, roe, sir, sis, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from ROSIES:eris, eros, oser, ries, rise, rose, ross, seoi, seor, seso, sire, sise, sore, ssri.