What is the correct spelling for ROSSES?
This word (Rosses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSSES
- losses Here lay the greater part of their fleet, and it was from this headquarters that they sent out expeditions to recover the revolted cities of Ionia, and guarded those which they still retained, as, in spite of their great losses , they still possessed a fleet capable of holding its own against the Lacedaemonians.
- Bosses But Old Bill's the best of bosses....
- Mosses After hearing the knell of the monarchy in the fall of his patron's ministry, the poor fellow had next fallen upon a rock covered with exquisite mosses, named Canalis; he was, therefore, still seeking a power to love, and this spaniel-like search for a master gave him outwardly the air of a king who has met with his.
- crosses "We are on the right road," was my thought as I compared these in my mind with the crosses on the diagram.
- raises I've started to empty one of the after ballast tanks, and that, naturally, raises the stern while the nose is held down.
- rouses She is now old, and the political opinion of those who frequent most the theatres rouses them against her.
- tosses He was a journalist, a hard-headed rascal, none of your good old-fashioned order of regimental scribes who take their cue from their colonel, and march this way and that, right about face, with as little impediment of principles to hamper their twists and turns as the straw he tosses aloft at midnight to spy the drift of the wind to-morrow.
- ruses His mode of approaching the sly ostrich, by disguising himself in the skin of one of these birds, is so well-known that I need not describe it here; but the ruses he adopts for capturing or killing other sorts of game are many of them equally ingenious.
- rises The moon rises , the stars break forth.
- grosses The collation of grosses led to wider reporting of domestic box office grosses for films.
- ROSES Then I am not to expect any more roses?"
- reuses On August 1, 2011 Hewlett Packard issued a press release showing their recycling process involves a partnership with an Asian firm that reuses plastic collected from the empty cartridges.
- posses Flavi, delicias tuas Catullo, Nei sint inlepidae atque inelegantes, Velles dicere, nec tacere posses .