What is the correct spelling for ROSSIS'S?
This word (Rossis's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSSIS'S
- oasis There was no shade, no trees, no green oasis for the traveler.
- possess Uneasiness began to possess both friends.
- reassess I call on Congress to take other anti-inflation action-to expand our exports to protect American jobs threatened by unfair trade, to conserve energy, to increase production and to speed development of solar power, and to reassess our Nation's technological superiority.
- repossess Should Farnham be made to vanish without fear of suspicion falling upon Wildred, the latter might not only be the owner of the mine, but repossess himself of the purchase-money, which must have comprised a very large sum.
- resist Leo could not resist the temptation to take a walk down to the circus-grounds for a look at the familiar scene.
- rosin That sound was produced by an up and down draw of the bow across the fourth string of the old violoncello he held between his legs, letting the neck of the instrument with its pegs fall directly after into the hollow of his arm, as he picked up a cake of amber-hued transparent rosin from the edge of a music stand, and began thoughtfully to rub it up and down the horse-hair of the bow.
- rosiness It was at that end of the night when darkness is just giving way to the dim light that comes before the rosiness of the dawn, that Dorothy was roused by heavy breathing outside the tent.
- ross You've always been asking about Miss Ross , and why she didn't come to see you; well, here she is!"
- rossini Rossini is the Canova of music, with much of the pretty, with nothing of the grand!
- Rosaries And both of them would continue to sit there, fezzed and frock-coated, playing with their rosaries, and discussing cautiously the outlook for Nilotic securities in the event of the English withdrawing....
- Rosier Recollections came to her of sailing away with him, with hopes and ambitions rosier than the illumined shores before us, that were kissed by the sun under a thin covering veil of mist.
- Rosie We understand each other, Rosie and me.
- crosses Where the road crosses Shell Creek valley, if it is proper so to call it, it is from fifteen to twenty feet below the general face of the country, the valley not being over four or five rods in width.
- raises A diversity of national industries, for example, is better, and raises wages more effectively.
- rouses He gets along habitually, that is, with a minimum of effort, as long as he can, but rouses himself and makes an earnest effort to comprehend the world only when his environment presents him with difficulties which demand solution.
- roasts How the logs are fired; how the victim roasts ; amidst what hideous and fantastic torments the damned soul "flares forth into the dark" is quaintly and powerfully described.
- roosts He could shut his eyes and just see the inside of Farmer Brown's hen-house with the rows of hens and roosters sitting on the roosts at one end, their heads tucked under their wings.
- ROSES As the perfumed tincture of the roses, Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly When summer's breath their masked buds discloses: But, for their virtue only is their show, – Shakespeare's Sonnet LIV. by Unknown Author