What is the correct spelling for ROSTA?
This word (Rosta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROSTA
- frost And now the frost had nipped them. Through dark and dearth, through fire and frost, With emptied arms and treasure lost, – De Profundis by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- frosty Sylvia's cheeks were rather flushed by the warmth of the room after the frosty air.
- roaster "In this way we can understand," said Gabriel, "the cynical confession of the Canon Llorente explaining why he became secretary to the Holy Office: 'They began to roast, and in order not to be roasted I took on me the part of roaster .
- roost The military absolutely ruled the roost .
- rooster I'm a rough old rooster , and I never thought but what you understood all this.
- roseate Forthwith, the stage is lit up with an ineffably pure, divinely roseate , harmonious and ethereal brightness.
- roseau I then allowed the President to enter into terms for the town of Roseau ; and then demanded from the French general that private property should be respected, and that no wanton or disgraceful pillage should be allowed; this done, only attended by Brigade-Major Prevost, and Deputy Quartermaster-General Hopley, of the militia forces, I crossed the island, and in twenty-four hours, with the aid of the inhabitants and the exertions of the Caribs, I got to this garrison on the 23rd.
- rostov "We-all whom you see before you," the gentleman began in a quiet voice and turned round to indicate his companions, "we come as delegates from the United Rostov -Kharkov-and-Odessa-Nikolayev Association of Thieves."
- Roust I'll roust him out."
- roasts 3. Prime ribs, very good roasts .
- routs What a difference must there be, both in mind and body, between a joyous, high-spirited dame of those days, glowing with health and exercise, freshened by every breeze that blows, seated loftily and gracefully on her saddle, with plume on head, and hawk on hand, and her descendant of the present day, the pale victim of routs and ball-rooms, sunk languidly in one corner of an enervating carriage."
- roosts The house was so low of roof that he had to stoop to avoid the roosts , and the tails of the chickens brushed his hat.
- STA "On Sunday, when many ladies went to the Pope, he made them a little sermon about their guardian angels and Sta .
41 words made from the letters ROSTA
3 letter words made from ROSTA:art, oar, oas, oat, ras, rat, rot, sat, sot, tao, tar, tor.
5 letter words made from ROSTA:artos, astor, astro, ostra, otras, ratos, ratso, roast, rotas, sarto, sotra, staro, stora, taros, tarso, tosar, troas.
4 letter words made from ROSTA:arts, oast, rosa, rota, rots, saor, soar, sort, star, taos, taro, tsar.