What is the correct spelling for ROTAOR?
This word (Rotaor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROTAOR
- motor I will go and telephone for my motor at once." Off in the, 600 drop with the all chrome motor And it's mine, paid out what you talkin' about I take a puff of my doja and I regain my composure – Universal Soldier by Pastor Troy
- orator 3. What qualities of the orator should not be used in conversation.
- radar Obviously the radar down on Earth-shipboard ones on this hemisphere, of course-have reported that the Platform still exists. Trust me tonight I swear I know where we are We're gonna run all the lights We're gonna blow right through the radar – Fast Cars by bon jovi
- road As you travel along on the Jericho Road Does the road seem all long and heavy your load – As We Travel Along The Jericho Road by Elvis Presley
- roar Yet her pilot is thinking of dangers to shun,-- Of breakers that whiten and roar; How little he cares, if in shadow or sun They see him who gaze from the shore! – Sun and Shadow by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- rodeo Make me a poster of an old rodeo Just give me one thing that I can hold on to To believe in this living is just a hard way to go – Angel from Montgomery by Bonnie Raitt
- root everything has a root a slow game I have adventures that don't compute and I will kick the machine – A Slow Game by Thinkman
- rot You can bind me in chains lock me up in a jailhouse to rot And if you come to see me you might think I am there but I am not – Nobody Can Take My Dreams From Me by John Denver
- rotary Rotary, my dear Frantz, rotary and dodecagonal!
- rotate It will be found that the great trochanter does not rotate with the lower segment of the femur.
- rote She was upon her feet, as if the impulse of the words had lifted her; she had learned by rote and practice when and how to do it; she had been poised for the action through the reading of all those last stanzas.