What is the correct spelling for ROTARTY?
This word (Rotarty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROTARTY
- dotty "It's knocked 'im dotty , strikes me," said one of the men, audibly.
- rarity He was surprised to see such a well-dressed young man before him-a rarity on the borders of the Glogova woods.
- ratty But see here: as long as I recommended you and stood by you when you were a ratty little train butcher, and without knowing anything about you except that you were always on hand and kept your mouth shut, I think you owe something to me.
- restart Carter's time at the Naval Academy was not without success; in his second year, he singlehandedly managed to restart the schools football program after a two-year hiatus.
- retort After this operation has been performed three times, then you shall see, the gold appear in the retort .
- rota Nor may the opinions of the said judges of the Sacred Rota , requiring that the assemblage be directed against the Prince or the State, and not to commit some other crime, stand in the way; because if this qualification were accepted as true the decree would be vain which had raised the act to the crime of laesa majestas and rebellion; for this crime would result plainly enough from the deed itself, and from the intent to disturb the peace of the Prince and the State.
- rotary Second thought, however, suggested there might be a very small chance that when swept round toward the opposite shore one could by a frantic struggle draw clear of the rotary swirl into the downward flow, which ran more slackly close under the bank.
- rotate In certain cases, then, as occurred at several places during the Indian earthquake, an object may rotate in one direction, while others, similar in every respect but size, may be twisted in the opposite direction.
- rotated The separated condyle may not be displaced, or it may be pushed upwards or rotated on its transverse axis.
- rotatory That, as I understand it, is a stationary, while this is a rotatory system.
- rotor ... the knife in his hand ... what was it there for? He should be on his way to the rotor meet with the rest of the boys ... he was going to win this year ... he was going to win....
- rotted Where the sprawling rail fence had lain for nearly forty years, renewed piecemeal from time to time as it rotted away, its corners full of brambles, its stakes and riders overrun with poison-vine; where this brown, jointed structure had stretched, like a fossil worm, a great transformation had come.
- rutty They were now somewhat sheltered from the wind, and as the road was level, although rutty , made fair progress.
- tardy "Tardy is your welcome, Borghild of Skogli," quoth he.
- tart If wanted very nice, brush it over with the white of an egg beaten to a stiff froth, then sprinkle on it some sifted sugar, and put it in the oven just to set the glaze: this should be done when the tart is nearly baked.
- rotates He identified what we call parallax, the slight circular motion of the moon throughout the day caused by the fact it's not sighted from the center of the earth, but from a spot on its surface that moves as the earth rotates .
72 words made from the letters ROTARTY
3 letter words made from ROTARTY:art, ayr, oar, oat, orr, rat, ray, rot, rya, tao, tar, tat, tay, tor, tot, toy, try, tyr.
4 letter words made from ROTARTY:arty, oaty, otay, otty, rary, rayo, rayt, roar, rort, rota, taro, tart, tary, tato, tayo, torr, tort, tory, trat, tray, trot, troy, ttyo, tyro, tyrr, tyto, yaro, yota, yott.
5 letter words made from ROTARTY:atory, otrar, ottar, ratto, ratty, roary, rorty, rotty, tarry, tarto, tarty, tator, tatry, tayto, torat, toray, trary, trato, troat, troya, yarto, yator, yorta, yotta, yttro.