What is the correct spelling for ROTED?
This word (Roted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROTED
- noted It was founded October 8, 1776. Noted as a mission church.
- robed "I know-of course, I understand that"-Mostyn's fury robed him from head to foot like a visible garment-"but that is not answering my question."
- rooted His wife, too, was a sensible person, the daughter of an old Pittsburgh family as solid and well-rooted as the McKanns.
- rote Then he sank into a chair, and read it over again, though he now knew it by rote.
- rotted Roots start on the cions sooner than on the stock, the soil being warmer at the surface, and help sustain the cions until the stocks are well rooted, at which time all roots started on the cion are removed, and at the same time the tying material is cut if it has not rotted.
- routed As he charged, Walker, apparently routed, fled, but concealed in the rocks behind him he had stationed a rear-guard of a dozen men.
- rutted There was an orchard preparing to be beautiful with blossom, and a considerable kitchen garden at the back and on the other side of the house, bounded by an exceedingly dirty and be-rutted farm road, over which the carriage had jolted the evening before.
- Doted You see we always craved gold band rings for the children, and I always doted on having a pink enamel bed.
- Rated The Spider's ingenuity had not been over-rated!
37 words made from the letters ROTED
4 letter words made from ROTED:deor, dero, doer, dote, oder, odet, orte, redo, rote, tero, toed, toer, tord, tore, treo.
5 letter words made from ROTED:detro, dorte, ordet, toder.
3 letter words made from ROTED:doe, dot, dre, edo, ert, ode, oed, ore, red, ret, rod, roe, rot, ted, ter, tod, toe, tor.