What is the correct spelling for ROTEEN?
This word (Roteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROTEEN
- oaten During my sojourn in the dingle, my food had been of the simplest and most unsatisfying description, by no means calculated to support the exertion which the labour I had been engaged upon required; it had consisted of coarse oaten cakes and hard cheese, and for beverage I had been indebted to a neighbouring pit, in which, in the heat of the day, I frequently saw, not golden or silver fish, but frogs and eftes swimming about.
- protean To this is partly due the Protean character of this part of speech, for the word, like the coin, becomes dulled and worn in circulation and needs periodically to be withdrawn and replaced.
- protein The latter can be bought in bags and a mixture analyzing about 20 per cent protein is recommended.
- proton This idea of the gradual generation of all things seems to have been as familiar to the ancient philosophers as to the modern ones, and to have given rise to the beautiful hieroglyphic figure of the proton oon, or first great egg, produced by night, that is, whose origin is involved in obscurity, and animated by Eros, that is, by Divine Love; from whence proceeded all things which exist.
- rate 6652. Would you give a lower rate in cash than in goods?
- rattan A flowering or fruit-bearing stalk, which has not been incised before, is chosen and encircled with several rings of rope or rattan .
- redden As you will remember, when the muscles work hard and pour more waste into the blood, then the heart pumps larger amounts of blood out into the skin; and this causes it to redden .
- reed Miss Reed walked on; she looked curiously at the people who passed her, wondering....
- rein The vim of this remark seemed to communicate itself to the pinto through the tightened rein , and sent him forward with accelerated speed.
- retain Come, give me an embrace, to convince me that you retain a kindly recollection of me."
- return They come, they make friends, they go, and they never return ."
- ridden You have evidently ridden in from the railroad.
- rioter "I'll follow them and run the risk of being recognized," he said to himself, and suiting the action to the words he climbed the network of rope immediately behind the second rioter .
- rioting He allied himself during his university days with the most radical and turbulent advocates of a separate national existence for Ireland, and occasionally spent a month in jail for rioting .
- rite Ses he, "Majer, you're rite , an what kin I do for you this mornin?"
- roan He knew the voice of his enemy, and replied with an Indian's calmness, 'The Great Spirit gave life to Chocorua, and Chocorua will not throw it way at the command of the white roan .
- rodent At first thought this conduct may look like a matter of calculation and forethought, but it is doubtless the result of an instinct that has been developed in the tribe by the struggle for existence, and with any given rodent is quite independent of experience.
- rodin Nothing here, however, is so fascinating as Dalou's own head by Rodin in the Luxembourg.
- ron Am I very heavy, Ron , dear?
- rooting "The best you ever saw," Tom answered, rooting in the engine tool chest by the aid of the flashlight and hauling out a pair of rubber gloves.
- rot I have never seen any danger from allowing it to remain, and I prefer letting it alone, as it will rot away of itself, to the danger of tearing it away; but the cow should be removed from the others.
- rota That they instantly bound it up, and gave him some Rota wine.
- rote There is unquestionably danger that the kindergartner may degenerate into mechanical imitation and rote -work in this part of her guidance of the children, nevertheless in some of the charity kindergartens I have seen there was danger of doing injustice to the technique.
- rotted But don't you think there may have been people in these parts before the ancient forests rotted down into peat?
- rotten All bad ways are like that rotten bridge.
- rottenly Dead certs are so rottenly unsporting.
- rotter That I am no good-an absolute rotter !
- rotting He can finish his rotting in another corner of the Empire; and I wish Netta Ermsted joy of her bargain!"
- rotund Altogether, Horace was a short, rotund man, smiling but serious, of nothing very remarkable either in appearance or in manner, and with a look of the plain citizen.
- route The route before us was unknown.
- router He is young Router , the son of the great Router , you know who he is?"
- routine He went round his fields just the same as before-perhaps a little more mechanically; but still the old routine of daily work was gone through.
- sateen He was slightly stooped, the sateen back to his waistcoat hiking to the curve of him.
- teen Many a little ten-year-old girl has fine ideals of truth, unselfishness and honor and they steady her through the teen years when temptations press hard.
- teeny I 'clar' to ye it was jes' 's teeny as one o' dem lil biscuits I used to make for 'er when she come in de kitchen-an' she was dere most of de time.
- ten I was waiting for you ten minutes, and you never came.
- tern Udolpho was a sort of hunting lodge or country club near Tern Creek and an old colonial church, so old that it bore the royal arms upon a shield still preserved as a sign of its colonial origin.
- written Even if he had never written this last letter, I should always have said that he was a true gentleman."
- Gotten Handsomely gotten up, and reading-matter is interesting.
- Rode Just before he rode off."
- Rooter Henry Rooter said it would, yesterday.
- Routing Their great bulk, the lion-like form of their bodies, but, above all, their bellowing, that resembled the "routing" of enraged bulls, convinced our young hunters that they could be no other than buffaloes-and buffaloes they were-a "gang" of old buffalo bulls engaged in one of their terrible tournaments.
- Wrote "I went home and wrote you a letter.
- Rene By Rene Des Cartes, Amsterdam, 1617; rendered into English, London, 1653, 4to.
- Rodney "I should like it," she began, "but-" "Would Rodney mind?"
- Doreen Doreen stands for all good women, whether down in the smothering alleys or up in the frozen heights.
- TENN Mr. James Saunders, Grany Spring, Hawkins county, Tenn .
- RETINA Rolfe looked steadily at the corpse for some time, impressing a picture of it in every detail on his mental retina.
- rottener Then to the head-carver he said: "What you had best do is to serve me with what they call ollas podridas-and the rottener they are the better they smell!"
71 words made from the letters ROTEEN
4 letter words made from ROTEEN:eeto, ento, erne, eteo, eter, etre, nero, noer, note, orne, orte, reen, reno, rent, rete, roen, rote, teen, tern, tero, toer, tone, tore, torn, tree, treo.
3 letter words made from ROTEEN:ene, ent, eon, ern, ert, nee, neo, net, not, one, ore, ret, roe, ron, rot, tee, ten, ter, toe, ton, tor.
5 letter words made from ROTEEN:enero, enter, entre, erent, orene, orent, orten, rente, retno, ronte, roten, teneo, tener, tenor, terne, toner, torne, treno, treon.
6 letter words made from ROTEEN:entero, erento, eterno, tenero, tenore.