What is the correct spelling for ROTERY?
This word (Rotery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ROTERY
- artery Into each great bundle of nerves, as it leaves the axis of the body along with an artery , there enters a branch of the sympathetic nerve; which branch, accompanying the artery throughout its ramifications, has the function of regulating its diameter and otherwise controlling the flow of blood through it according to local requirements.
- dory Two men in a dory swung slowly up-stream.
- lottery Soon, one after another, every boy had his lottery , and it was, "I won't put into yours unless you put into mine."
- notary But why does the notary let it slip through his fingers?
- oratory Malagrida had chosen for the scene of his oratory the ruins of a church outside Lisbon, where he had collected a large assemblage of people, women and children predominating, and idle ragamuffins, who were glad of any excuse to escape from toil: there were others also, of all classes of citizens, who were listening to the insane ravings of blasphemy proceeding from his lips.
- poetry "Smoke is my poetry , Lucian.
- pottery In the left hand corner, a square earthenware stove, a perfect tower of colored pottery , rises nearly to the ceiling and guarantees plenty of warmth.
- rate At any rate , I don't want it to be.
49 words made from the letters ROTERY
3 letter words made from ROTERY:err, ert, ore, orr, ret, roe, rot, rye, ter, toe, tor, toy, try, tyr, yet.
4 letter words made from ROTERY:etoy, orte, otey, roey, rort, rote, roye, ryer, tero, tery, toer, toey, tore, torr, tory, toye, treo, trey, troy, tyre, tyro, tyrr, yore, ytre.
5 letter words made from ROTERY:retro, retry, rorty, roter, royte, terro, terry, tryer, tyrer.
6 letter words made from ROTERY:troyer.